Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Specialty Discussion: Long Guns > General Long Gun Discussion

Notices

General Long Gun Discussion The catch all forum for Bolt guns, M1As/M14s, etc. Check out the specialty forums first!

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2018, 01:33 AM   #21
nevadachuck
Don't Give Up Your Guns

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

No apology necessary. I'm just advising what has worked for me but I'm certain we all have variations with our vision issues. I couldn't find the thread but I do recall someone here had indicated they are a patient or friend with an Optometrist who is a shooter. That could be a great find!
Old 03-31-2018, 08:42 PM   #22
trdlasvegas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevadachuck View Post
No apology necessary. I'm just advising what has worked for me but I'm certain we all have variations with our vision issues. I couldn't find the thread but I do recall someone here had indicated they are a patient or friend with an Optometrist who is a shooter. That could be a great find!
Funny you mentioned that. When I had a new eye exam to get new glasses about 4 months ago, I had them work up a prescription for pistol shooting glasses. Focusing at arms length for target pistol shooting. But I never sent in the script to order the glasses.

I donít think those would work for the rifle. But what I think would is those ones where they put the magnification on top of the lenses instead of the bottom. I had a pair in my cart several times but Iím not sure of the magnification factor. I need to check out some reading glasses at Walgreens and find out the number.
trdlasvegas is offline   Reply With Quote