Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Main Room > Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Notices

Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms The place to discuss all gun rights issues, pro-gun/anti-gun legislation and general Second Amendment topics. All other topics will be locked.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2016, 01:53 AM   #31
Ed1963
Pro Constitution

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

time for a recall to vote the sheriff out of office.

didn't he swore an Oath to our states constitution along with the us constitution sounds like an Oath breaker to me. I knew this was next so will be an assault weapon ban watch and see.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia isn't the national guard either

{ liberals hate the truth it distorts their perception of life }
Ed1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:10 AM   #32
varminter22
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleteater View Post
All of you need to calm down and take a deep breath.

We have NOT stopped working our a$$es off, in fact I worked two days at the Rocky Mtn Gun Show at the World Mkt Place Pavilion this weekend. We are expanding our pool of volunteers, ten fold. Our Call to Action signature lists is growing weekly. We are signing up more members to the NRA. We will be prepared this time.

All you keyboard commandos pointing fingers at the NRA and NVFAC...you need to drop that sh!t right now. The reason bloomie won by only less than 1% is because of the hard work we put in, the door-knocking, phone-banking, poll-working, street-agitating...all done by a small core group.

Too many of you guys pay your NRA/NVFAC dues and think that's all you are required to do. You think these organizations should do all the heavy lifting since you paid them your yearly dues. That's laziness.

News Flash: YOU are the NRA. Start acting like it.
VERY well said!
varminter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:18 AM   #33
Maxx
Infamous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
Damn right they are to blame, nothing more then fools that did not pass Voter Protection Laws/anti illegal laws and now this state has shifted to being a one party state.
Yep,
Our RINO governor gave driver licenses to illegals and the GOP legislature did nothing to stop illegals from voting even when they controlled the legislature.

instead of stopping them, they run scared of them.
We suffer the consequences.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:44 AM   #34
icode
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleteater View Post
All of you need to calm down and take a deep breath.

We have NOT stopped working our a$$es off, in fact I worked two days at the Rocky Mtn Gun Show at the World Mkt Place Pavilion this weekend. We are expanding our pool of volunteers, ten fold. Our Call to Action signature lists is growing weekly. We are signing up more members to the NRA. We will be prepared this time.

All you keyboard commandos pointing fingers at the NRA and NVFAC...you need to drop that sh!t right now. The reason bloomie won by only less than 1% is because of the hard work we put in, the door-knocking, phone-banking, poll-working, street-agitating...all done by a small core group.

Too many of you guys pay your NRA/NVFAC dues and think that's all you are required to do. You think these organizations should do all the heavy lifting since you paid them your yearly dues. That's laziness.

News Flash: YOU are the NRA. Start acting like it.
Agreed. $30.00 per year so that you can say your a member doesn't do $hit, either get off your ass our get off your wallet and donate more. It costs money and time to secure our rights in this age. Think how much could be donated to find the fight if we all made our coffee at home instead of supporting Starbucks?!?!! Give, give, give, money, time, or both; this is where the fight is now. Are you waiting for armed conflict? Get the fuc|< involved now!
Democracy will continue until voters discover that they can vote generous gifts from the public treasury. [Then] the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits .... then every democracy will finally collapse, which is always followed by a dictatorship. - A. Tytler

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. - J. Adams

If abortions were performed with guns Liberals would be pro-life.
icode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:30 AM   #35
DonTom
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

“I’m a very avid hunter, I was in the military myself, and there’s no need to have a high-capacity magazine for any practical reason,” Lombardo said during a recent interview with the Sun."

What a &@%$# FUDD!

But does he mean we should all get rid of everything we do "not need for any practical reason"? There goes 90% of everything I own. For one example, I own six motorcycles. Who needs six motorcycles? Nobody even needs one motorcycle "for any practical purpose".

And likewise, I don't need even one gun of any type for any purpose, much like my motorcycles and countless other things I own.

I guess Lombaro doesn't own a single thing he doesn't "need for a practical reason".

-Don- Reno, NV
DonTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:41 AM   #36
doz
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTom View Post
“I’m a very avid hunter, I was in the military myself, and there’s no need to have a high-capacity magazine for any practical reason,” Lombardo said during a recent interview with the Sun."

What a &@%$# FUDD!

But does he mean we should all get rid of everything we do "not need for any practical reason"? There goes 90% of everything I own. For one example, I own six motorcycles. Who needs six motorcycles? Nobody even needs one motorcycle "for any practical purpose".

And likewise, I don't need even one gun of any type for any purpose, much like my motorcycles and countless other things I own.

I guess Lombaro doesn't own a single thing he doesn't "need for a practical reason".

-Don- Reno, NV
You mean to tell me that a 175hp liter sportbike is not practical and I do not need it? I would bet there are more deaths on motorcycles than from guns every year.
doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:46 AM   #37
DonTom
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doz View Post
You mean to tell me that a 175hp liter sportbike is not practical and I do not need it? I would bet there are more deaths on motorcycles than from guns every year.
Yeah, but motorcycles don't look as scary to most people.

If those FUDDS really want to save lives, they should not only make motorcycles illegal, but also booze. Booze kills around three times as many people as do guns in the USA.

-Don- Reno, NV
DonTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:50 AM   #38
teammazza
shooter

We already know the problems with the NRA in NV we don't need to go over them over and over. We as gun owners living in this community need to stand and fight. We didn't do anything when Dept. of wildlife banned .50 caliber ammo and a certain scope for hunting. We were late and almost stopped Q1. But now we know what is coming, so stop being keyboard commandos and join the NVFAC. Then volunteer and do whatever you can to stop what is coming. It is up to people on this site and other gun owners to stand and fight. We have to make losing not an option. The Bloomies have all the money but we live here and we are on the right side. Because after mag limits, outlawing carry of any kind will be next. I have heard all the excuses, I don't vote, I don't have time, if they come to get them I will shoot it out. Look what has happened in California no gun owners are shooting it out with anyone. The rights are just disappearing. So whatever you can do now is the time to do it.
teammazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:55 AM   #39
icode
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doz View Post
Yes, but motorcycles aren't used to resist a tyrannical government. They also aren't easy to demonize because they're "scary" looking.

We all know all the standard lies, we all know how this plays out, I.e. What's next, the only question that remains is "what are you personally going to do about it?" Are you going to continue sitting at your keyboard, having debates ad nauseum blaming one group or another for not protecting your rights, or are you going to finally get in the game? Further, if not now when, where's your "red line"?
Democracy will continue until voters discover that they can vote generous gifts from the public treasury. [Then] the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits .... then every democracy will finally collapse, which is always followed by a dictatorship. - A. Tytler

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. - J. Adams

If abortions were performed with guns Liberals would be pro-life.
icode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:09 AM   #40
Wolfn8tr
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

High-capacity magazine ban a must for Nevadans’ safety
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/dec...-nevadans-saf/

Comments:
Too many gun nuts out there who think they need a military weapon. Most of these guys could not through basic training. The police need with weapon not the public. I feel sorry for the police with all the nuts with guns on the street.

To the contrary, the dangers posed by such magazines are obvious. Lombardo says the time it takes for suspects to change magazines gives potential victims an opportunity to escape and law enforcement officials an opportunity to safely fire back. That being the case, the fewer times a shooter has to switch out magazines, the fewer the chances for people to get away and authorities to get a protected shot.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall NOT be infringed.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln-

Wolfn8tr is offline   Reply With Quote