Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > The Armory > Firearm Accessories & Gear

Notices

Firearm Accessories & Gear A place to discuss accessories such as flashlights, holsters, belts, mag pouches, range bags, pepper spray, "tacticool" gear, and more.

User Tag List

Old 02-25-2017, 10:39 PM   #31
LasJayhawk
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigedmond View Post
Guys, send me an Message if you have any issues with orders placed. I work at Botach, was the first Vegas guy hired in July. My job is the website and I create all of the emails that go out.

Admittedly our customer service is crap... We are hiring people for that job right now and starting the training process. This is an area I have been arguing for 2 months now and it's slow going. But it is changing.

I can't make a ton of promises but I will do what I can to help out.
Ordered some AR magazines yesterday, they are on the PO truck for delivery today...
LasJayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:33 AM   #32
Bigedmond
uber n00b

Default Botach tactical moved to Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdarecop View Post
Welcome to Vegas! I have made several purchases and everything went well with fairly quick free shipping! I too have read horror stories about bad CS but I am sure with the move will come better customer care!

Yeah, I have dealt with some real screw ups by us in the last 8 months. And I have dealt with issues that were out of our control yet still blamed for by the customer.

What might surprise you is that we average 600 orders per day through our web store, amazon, and eBay. It's that 1 guy that complains and he is right about his claim.
Bigedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:34 AM   #33
Bigedmond
uber n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasJayhawk View Post
Ordered some AR magazines yesterday, they are on the PO truck for delivery today...

Great to hear. I am trying to talk the owner into sponsoring this forum soon.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:53 PM   #34
requiem
deum genus

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

i used to buy from botach a lot... until they stopped actually keeping product in stock. i hope now that they are in vegas, they'll actually have stuff in stock and not backordered all the time.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:51 AM   #35
Rider79
Obsessed Member

I had heard they have some connection to the guy who owns Arms Unlimited here in town. I've bought several items from him, picked up some and had some shipped. He was great to deal with every time. I've also bought stuff from Botach going all the way back to 2002, never had any problems. Haven't really bought anything since the Obama panics though. Used to get great deals on bulk 123 lithium batteries from them.
A man's at odds to know his mind cause his mind is aught he has to know it with. He can know his heart, but he dont want to. Rightly so. Best not to look in there. It aint the heart of a creature that is bound in the way that God has set for it. You can find meanness in the least of creatures, but when God made man the devil was at his elbow. A creature that can do anything. Make a machine. And a machine to make the machine. And evil that can run itself a thousand years, no need to tend it.
Rider79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:23 AM   #36
Bigedmond
uber n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider79 View Post
I had heard they have some connection to the guy who owns Arms Unlimited here in town. I've bought several items from him, picked up some and had some shipped. He was great to deal with every time. I've also bought stuff from Botach going all the way back to 2002, never had any problems. Haven't really bought anything since the Obama panics though. Used to get great deals on bulk 123 lithium batteries from them.

We buy a lot of stuff from him and he buys stuff from us.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:58 AM   #37
5.56 AP
425A

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Is there a store front?
5.56 AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:48 AM   #38
NYMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56 AP View Post
Is there a store front?
No store front unfortunately. Wish they did. I've ordered from them for years and never had aproblem, but I hear stories like the ones posted here that are negative in nature.
I think it's a growing pains problem. I've been in customer service for years and the quality of service varies tremendously between reps.
NYMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:24 PM   #39
5.56 AP
425A

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I order some AK furniture that was supposed to be in stock and got an email a few days later that it wasn't. Not Earth ending; more of an inconvenience/frustration. If they had a store front or will call that would be cool.

5.56 AP is offline   Reply With Quote