Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Commercial Sponsors > Ammo Supply Warehouse

Notices

Ammo Supply Warehouse Ammo Supply Warehouse is THE NEW SPOT for your ammunition needs. Customer service is paramount to us, and we strive to supply everyone from the novice shooter to the field hardened operator. No matter how large or small, you can count on ASW to fulfill your order with love and a smile.

User Tag List

Old 06-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE
uber Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10x defense, acme consulting, combat focus 2 day class - pahrump

ASW is proud to be a co-sponsor, along with Acme Consulting Group, Inc, of a Combat Focus Shooting event THIS WEEKEND in Pahrump, NV, just west of Las vegas!

Come be a part of history by booking a 2 day CFS class with us June 23rd & 24th, there are just 4 days left to go. The class is filling up fast but we've got a few slots still open, let's get you in there!

Acme Consulting Group, Inc., and ASW are honored to announce that we will be hosting a Personal Defense Network Spring Training Tour 2012 event here in Pahrump, NV! We will be hosting a 2 day CFS class at the Lone Wolf Shooting Range right here in Pahrump, NV on June 23rd & 24th.This class will be taught by world renowned CFS Instructor Omari Broussard, who is also the owner of 10X Defense!

What is Combat Focus Shooting?

Combat Focus Shooting is an intuitive shooting program designed to help the student become a more efficient shooter in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident. This is not a marksmanship course, nor is it designed to accentuate skills that only work well on a square range in front of paper targets.

For decades, combat shooters have known (and progressive trainers have acknowledged) that the human body and mind have predictable, instinctive responses to surprise and lethal threats. While the basics of weapons handling and marksmanship are important skills for all shooters, they are not the basis for success during most lethal encounters involving the defensive use of a handgun.

Anyone who's interested in attending this class or have any questions regarding either the class or just looking for some additional information, please feel free to contact us either here on Nevada Shooters, from the 10X Defense website listed below, or you can call either one of us at (877) 241-8252 or (702) 858-2263.

Also be sure to stop by and join the 10X Defense, Acme Consulting Group, and Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC Facebook pages where you can get all the latest information and updates regarding this class as well as to contact 10X Defense directly to get registered.

10X Defense also has a great website, be sure to go to: http://10xdefense.com/ and check them out!

If you are coming out for the class, and need ammo, visit www.ammosupplywarehouse.com to reserve your order online, or ASW will be onsite to make sure you are covered.

Once again, thanks for your support and we'll see you out at the range!

ASW
www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
serving your ammunition needs for, eh...a few months now!

Last edited by AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE; 06-19-2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: grammar
AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Great idea.

Unfortunately too short of notice for me, and way too hot to be out in the sun all day! They should have made it for April/May or October.

USN gunner, '76-'80.
-
Government is not the solution to our problem. Government IS the problem! Ronald Reagan
-
ERROR 406: file corrupt: config.america -- reboot constitution? (Y/N)
-
"The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker."
Stanislav Mishin, Pravda
-
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
(H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920)
Tophog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE
uber Member

Default more to come

Tophog, there will be more classes to come for sure. This is just to get our feet wet...well, more like dry and dusty!

And I agree, it's way too hot out there, but as they say, field conditions are free!!! hahahaha.

ASW
Old 06-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Had to go to CA on Saturday, so I couldn't have made it anyway.

So, how did it go?

USN gunner, '76-'80.
-
Government is not the solution to our problem. Government IS the problem! Ronald Reagan
-
-
"The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker."
Stanislav Mishin, Pravda
-
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
Old 06-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
AMMO SUPPLY WAREHOUSE
uber Member

It was pretty damn cool. It's totally different than what Front Sight puts out. it was hard to break the habits I leaned out at FS so that I could immerse myself in this training, but once I did, man, the combat focus stuff is very cool. It's more reality based, designed to frazzle the mind and get you processing information faster...just like out on the street. It was a real eye opener for sure!!!

the instructors were very cool, and competent, and really explained why they teach certain things versus just telling you to do it. I must have asked 1500 questions on why???and all of them were answered, and to my satisfaction.

I would check it out when we have them back in town. It's certainly worth trying out and seeing how you like it compared to whatever other training you have had.

if you "you tube" rob pincus and check out his stuff, you'll get an idea of what you do at the classes.

ASW
Old 06-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Great. I took the FS 4-day handgun, and didn't quite adapt to the 'robotics'. I want to experience training from others.

USN gunner, '76-'80.
-
-
-
Stanislav Mishin, Pravda
-