Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Main Room > General Conversation

Notices

General Conversation The place to discuss topics NOT firearm related. ** Make sure the topic in question does not belong in another section before posting. **

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Gullwing
Is right behind you

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Parents of the year

I am sure he is a clear thinking fair judge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #2
desertw0lf
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

They said on Stern today that this judge also has a record of overturning Child Abuse cases due to "No video evidence." How ironic.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
tadeo72

About the fourth swing of the belt and that was all I could watch. Sick people!
tadeo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #4
Gullwing
Is right behind you

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadeo72 View Post
About the fourth swing of the belt and that was all I could watch. Sick people!
then you would love the point where the mom comes in siding with the father and beats her too.

It is hard to watch, made it through most of it this morning before walking away. more and more lately I have been having strange anger issues.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:30 AM   #5
NYECOGunsmith
Obsessed Member

Toss a hood over his head, drag him out of his house in the middle of the night, tie him face forward to a tree, and take a belt to his @$$ , back, and legs until the belt is worn out.

Then get another belt and start over.

Let him feel the terror and pain he inflicted on that poor girl.

Oh, and the tree should be at the edge of a gator infested swamp............no cleanup needed.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T OUT TO GET YOU!
Just because a complaint was never filed doesn't mean a defective parachute was never made.
I've been to three world's fairs, two rodeos and a goat roping contest, but I've never seen the likes of the stuff that goes on around here before!
NYECOGunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Read the attached article. The man is sick!!!!!!!!!!! Should be put down like a rabid dog!

--------------------------------------------

"In a court judgement last October, Judge Adams said that a child's statements 'amounted to no evidence' despite the fact his words had been confirmed by third party witnesses and recorded on video several times. The young person had also been interviewed by a child psychologist who believed the child.
According to Judge William Adams, all children are 'fantasizers' and their testimony should just be ignored.
The girl in the video is said to have suffered from ataxic cerebral palsy from birth. The condition causes problems including difficulty with balance, shaky movements of hands or feet, and difficulty with speech."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1cc8kmz6Y

USN gunner, '76-'80.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government IS the problem! Ronald Reagan
-
ERROR 406: file corrupt: config.america -- reboot constitution? (Y/N)
-

"The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker."
Stanislav Mishin, Pravda
Tophog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
odesskiy
Crazy Russian!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Holy ****, this guy is a friggin' sadist. Unfortunately, this reminds me too much of my father. He used to beat me and my brother a lot, but mostly my brother. My brother most likely had ADHD as a kid, so he was very hyper and always got in trouble. Back in Soviet Russia 30 years ago nobody treated kids with these issues. My father's solution was to beat him senseless. Problem was once he got started he flew into more and more rage with every strike. Our screams and crying would make him even more enraged, so he'd beat us until we were hoarse and couldn't even scream anymore. I remember stuffing my bro's clothes with magazines so it wouldn't hurt so much :( I'm actually surprised we grew up without permanent damage. One thing I learned is that if I ever have kids I'd never lay a finger on them.

This guy gets off on the power and control he has over that poor girl. He should have the tables turned on him. Throw him in the genpop and let Bubba have a go at this monster.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:02 AM   #8
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Doubtful he'd get Gen Pop.

Being a judge in a good 'ol boy state; as long ago as it was; him 'apologizing', and his daughter being sorry she posted it . . . plus child abusers don't fare well in Gen Pop, he'd probably get his own suite. But that is no guarantee of protection! Haha!

USN gunner, '76-'80.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government IS the problem! Ronald Reagan
-
-

"The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker."
Stanislav Mishin, Pravda
Old 11-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #9
whitc

Default scumbag!!!

Hey Top,
I wonder how long he would last in that room , with his big bad ass belt, with you or i getting the other end of it. This piece of crap is no man, but a spineless coward that deserve to be in gen pop. aaaahhhh im pissed, i shouldn't have watched that. f###### piece of ****!!!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #10
Tophog
Biker Trailer Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitc View Post
Hey Top,
I wonder how long he would last in that room , with his big bad ass belt, with you or i getting the other end of it. This piece of crap is no man, but a spineless coward that deserve to be in gen pop. aaaahhhh im pissed, i shouldn't have watched that. f###### piece of ****!!!!!
I'd do a 30 day stretch just to 'meet and greet' him!

USN gunner, '76-'80.

-
-

Stanislav Mishin, Pravda